Monday 30 June 2008

THE VERY FIRST THEME


Well as it's the first week, I have chosen the theme.

And the theme is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PARISIENNE

This can be interpreted in any way you like, with any materials.

You are under no obligation to join in with the swap. But we would dearly love to see your pieces of work.

I will put the results of the draw up on Saturday 12th July, and the next theme on Monday 14th July (I am off on my hols 7-11th)

Remember to post the link to your photo in the comments, and state whether you want to join in the swap or not.

So here's my effort



Can't wait to see everyone elses.
xxx

14 comments:

Maureen said...

Love your ATC - beautiful!

My name is Cindy said...

Ooh lala!!! This is lovely. Will have a little think and see what I've got about that would fit.(knew I should have picked up that eiffel tower stamp....)

Viola said...

It looks sooo wonderful, Margaret! :o)

John Dyhouse said...

well.... that's given us all something to aim at. Hope it doesn't frighten anybody away.

and have a good holiday!

John

Unknown said...

Maggie!
She's beautiful, mais non? I'll have to ponder this one a bit. Can't wait to see who my random partner is!

Queenie!

Sherry said...

It's gorgeous Margaret ... better get me thinking cap on!

Carol Q said...

just found your blog. what a beautiful creation. hope to check back regularly!

jafabrit said...

oooh, that is really beautiful.

Jan said...

Wow - you've set the standards high here! She's gorgeous

My name is Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARGARET FIELD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARGARET FIELD said...

http://plantslist.blogspot.com/2008/07/maggies-monday-musings.html

Cindy's link to her ATC

John Dyhouse said...

here is my first attempt Margaret:- http://johndyhouse.blogspot.com/2008/07/maggies-monday-musings.html
I will also post on the Flickr group -John

Sian said...

I just wanted to say all the ATCs are fantastic. I had hoped to join this one, but my printer had other ideas and ran out of ink on me (after I spent hours looking for just the right images too - grr!).